How is your summer going so far? OK, so I know it's not officially summer for another couple of weeks yet, but it sure seems like it to me... and I'm loving it so much that this beautiful time of year just has to be number one on my gratitude list for the week! I am enjoying living in a place where the seasons are clearly defined, as the obvious shift from one to the next really heightens my appreciation of the changes.
Hope you'll join me in this week's Gratitude Linkup!
(If you'd like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the "add your link" button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the "get the InLinkz code" link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you'll go on to write and share your own!
- Living a block away from our beautiful riverfront, and just a short drive away from our favourite riverfront park with its ice cream stand and the Peace Fountain.
- FREE delivery on large items that we'd have trouble fitting in our car.
- Having a home office with a view of an enormous, double-trunked, gorgeous tree in our neighbour's back yard.
- The opportunities that come my way because I am a blogger.
- Many occasions for laughter.
- The fact that my sister is now on the road, making her way across Canada, and will soon be arriving at our house for a visit!
- The sound of birdsong, always present in our neighbourhood.
- Continued improvement in Grisabella's health. She's still very light, but has a healthy appetite once again, so we're hoping she will soon start to put on some weight and carry on living with us and being her wonderful self.
- Fun times and friendships with the members of our book clubs and trivia team.
- Perfect summer weather.
- Sitting in the back yard with Peter, on our new patio chairs, enjoying a peaceful afternoon together.
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living