Welcome back to another Gratitude Linkup! Whether you've been getting involved in the linkup each week or only once in awhile, thank you. I am really enjoying getting to know you through the gratitude lists you share, both in the comments and in posts on your blogs, and never fail to feel uplifted when I read them. It's a highlight of my week!
Hope you'll join me in this week's Gratitude Linkup!
(If you'd like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the "add your link" button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the "get the InLinkz code" link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you'll go on to write and share your own!
- Having another post featured on BlogHer. The delight NEVER gets old!
- Being able to share the joy when friends' posts are featured and syndicated on BlogHer.
- Exceptional customer service that goes far above and beyond expectations.
- Working from home = not having to drive on snowy days.
- The long-awaited sale of a friend's home!
- The personalized Facebook movies produced this week to celebrate Facebook's tenth birthday. I know it's sappy, and I know they didn't work out perfectly for everyone, but it made me smile (and even get a little teary) as I watched each of them when they popped up on my newsfeed.
- Having a fun group of friends who are always up for dinners, plays, concerts, shopping, movies...
- The fact that flights from Detroit to San Jose appear to be reducing (ever-so-slightly) in price.
- Our wonderful friend who adores our three cats AND clips their nails for us when she visits!
- Watching "our shows" (Castle, The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Downton Abbey) on TV with Peter.
- Finding out that my sister and a friend are coming to visit and stay with us this summer. I can't wait!
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living