Happy Gratitude Sunday! This was my first week back to work after a nice long break and, as the first item on today's gratitude list, I'm happy to say that it was sane and productive and I made it out the other end in one piece. :)
Hope you'll join me in this week's Gratitude Linkup!
(If you'd like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the "add your link" button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the "get the InLinkz code" link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you'll go on to write and share your own!
- Being the recipients of a random act of kindness - having our walks shoveled by our neighbour and his kids.
- My job, and how perfectly it fits my needs.
- The soothing warmth of Arnicare on a sore back.
- Possibly the silliest, most frivolous gratitude item yet, but... this week I discovered Pilot FriXion erasable pens and erasable highlighters, and they are AMAZING! I'm grateful for the ability to use lovely coloured pens and still correct any mistakes I might make - even with the highlighters! :)
- The end of the deep freeze and a return to warmer weather.
- Open mic live music that brings back memories.
- Engrossing conversations with good friends that last until the café closes.
- Having another blog post featured on BlogHer!
- Receiving my new Fitbit Force (combination Christmas and birthday gift from Peter) and gearing up for some personal fitness challenges.
- Dinner and a movie with a good friend.
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living