It's good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you're grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Google, which this week alone has led me to solutions for annoying, persistent technical issues with both my computer and our TV's remote control.
- Stubbornness, when it works in one's favour. (Perhaps a more positive word would be perseverance?!)
- Discovering a string of cool vintage shops in my own neighbourhood.
- Being reminded that prices in Windsor are usually FAR less than in Victoria (even in cool vintage shops in my own neighbourhood).
- Holding season tickets to live theatre.
- Fun friends with whom to attend live theatre productions!
- The wonder of acrylic nails.
- Getting 14/15 on my Italian composition.
- Crafty, inexpensive storage solutions.
What's on your gratitude list at this moment?
~ Dawn @ Alphabet Salad
More from living