Ten Things About Me
Bad Luck Detective's Challenge: Ten Things About Me That Folks Might Not Know
1. I'm not really a cat
2. I don't drink milk - ever. However, I have a real fondness for cheese, particularly parmesan.
3. I smile easily
4. I'm not very comfortable showing my emotions to others so I've tried to compensate by learning to speak honestly
5. I was a pretty good kid, but I honestly don't know how I made it to adulthood without getting in trouble or getting seriously injured
6. I spent more time devising ways to cheat on tests in school than actually studying for the tests
7. In elementary school, I made up pretend books and turned in book reports on them and received good grades
8. I love lying in bed with a chewable calcium pill slowly dissolving in my mouth
9. I love eecummings poetry more and more
10. I'm horrible at putting periods at the ends of my sentences. And I LOVE beginning sentences with words that aren't supposed to begin sentences.
More from living