Steel head Trout Recipe Summary
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless steel head trout fillet
- 1/4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2-1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp butter,melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange trout fillets in the baking dish. Mix lemon juice, pepper & salt seasoning in a bowl; spread over the fillets, letting some run underneath the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is opaque and flakes easily, 10 to 15 minutes.
- till,than heat butter in a pan add vinegar,soy sauce,sugar,lemon juice,garlic and wait up-to boil and than take it off from the gas and let it cool
- Take out the fish after baking and brush with above mixture and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve it hot ,garnish with chopped coriander leaves and sliced cucumber enjoy
Please visit here:http://www.hindustanisakhisaheli.com/2014/02/steelhead-trout-recipe.html
More from living