I do have a few simple wishes that I would love to see come true. They're nothing fancy...just some things that would make daily life a little sweeter. Here they are:
1. I wish I could wear makeup just to look pretty...not to hide the fact I need more sleep!
2. I wish that I wasn't so exhausted at night that I could read more than five pages of a book.
3. I wish coffee came in an IV.
4. I wish chocolate came in an extended release pill.
5. I wish I could take my dogs to school with me.
Like I said, nothing fancy. Also probably not anything that will actually come true. But they are nice scenarios to imagine. What are your flight of fancy wishes?
More from living