In case you're nosy enough, I'll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee's Photography are found here.
Here are my answers to this week's questions:
1. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why?
- I've always thought of myself as someone who would fit well in a revolutionary time period, so the most immediate would be the 60s and 70s. I truly think I would have liked being active without the some (much) of the stigma and divisiveness involved in being an advocate or going against mainstream society/ideals/beliefs. This isn't to say there wasn't a hefty dose back then, just that to me, it seems there was more acceptance and definitely less oppressiveness. To go back further, I really think I'd like the 30s. The whole flapper idea, dancing, and high-society fun appeals to me. Mostly it's the clothing though.
2. If you could have three wishes granted for you alone, what would they be? This is a time for you to dream and have fun.
- My first wish would be that my family and I were traveling the country with ease, especially financially. We'd have an RV and even a plot of land for our 'home base'. Secondly, I'd wish I'd have met Hun earlier in life, though still mature and ready. My last wish would be that those I care about would be truly happy in their lives.
3. Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink?
- Cold, clean WATER! I love water. I drink it all day and night. I sometimes have a glass of lemonade or tea, but in essence, they're also water!
4. If you watch TV what are your favorite three television shows?
- We no longer have a TV in our home. We do have Netflix and lately I've been watching the Prison Break series and sometimes House. I actually haven't really regularly watched TV in a few years. When I watched TV more regularly though, I liked Law & Order, The First 48, and anything having to do with people and relationships.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- We had a great visit with close friends this past weekend. We also visited my dad for a bit, which went well. I'm so grateful he's continuing to recover and working on getting well - really well. I'm looking forward to making progress on some goals this week. I have been a little slack the last few days (minus the weekend), so it's time to get grinding again!
Now I've done mine, head on over to Cee's Photography - Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior "Share Your World" answers of mine are here.
Read more from Life Breath Present
More from living