Inspired by NaBloPoMo writing prompt for Tuesday, March 18, 2014:
How would you rate your self-confidence? When is it at its lowest? When is it at its highest?
From the serious to the silly...
My self-confidence is strong
- when it comes to my job of almost 18 years
- when it comes to my organizational abilities
- when it comes to my knowledge of 80s music trivia
- when it comes to my writing
My self-confidence is weak
- when I have to introduce myself to someone new
- when I have to face my mish-mash of education and lack of degree
- when I have to do math (and can't use a calculator or Excel spreadsheet)
- when I have to speak in front of a group
My self-confidence is at its lowest
- when I compare myself to others
- when I am in the presence of overbearing people
- when I see an unflattering photo of myself
- when I make a stupid mistake
My self-confidence is at its highest
- when I'm taking good care of myself physically
- when I'm all caught up and on top of things
- when I'm wearing a favourite outfit
- when I create something that satisfies me
How about you?
How would you rate your self-confidence?
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living