The Bloggers Unite site has Bloggers Unite for Refugees digital badges you can add to your blog or website, as well as links to information about refugee issues:
- UK Refugee Services
- Lutheran Refugee Services
- Aotearoa-New Zealand Refugee Services
- United States Committee for Refugees and Immigrant Children
- Church World Service Immigrant & Refugee Program
- Women's Commission for Refugee Women & Children
- UNHCR: Protecting Refugees
- Wikipedia's entry for Refugees
- Wikipedia entry for Statelessness
- BBC News: Road to Refugee
All kinds of blogs are spreading the word and planning on joining Bloggers Unite like:
• Medusa's Muse, a blog by the publisher and owner of an independent press in Northern California of the same name.
• Flavours of Italy, the blog of Flavours Italian Cookery Holidays, an Italian holiday tour operator.
• Traveling Project, a travel blog by "TravelDude."
This isn't the first Bloggers Unite campaign. In the past, bloggers have written posts on the same day about human rights, acts of kindness, abuse, and organ donation.
More from living