I don't usually do more than one post a day, but after seeing today's Daily Prompt, I simply couldn't resist.
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word? Lascivious
- What is your least favorite word? Wait
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Experiences, People and Art
- What turns you off? Unaccountable Mindsets; it's a disease that's plagued this world for too long
- What is your favorite curse word? Jackass!
- What sound or noise do you love? Happiness, expressed in all its various forms
- What sound or noise do you hate? High-pitched tones and anything sung by Hootie
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photojournalism
- What profession would you not like to do? Crab fishing
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Phew! That was a close one, wasn't it?"
More from living