Inspired by NaBloPoMo writing prompts for Monday and Tuesday, December 30 and 31, 2013:
What do you want to do less of in 2014?
What do you want to do more of in 2014?
- Mindless time wasting.
- Regretting things I can't change.
- Buying things I don't need.
- Rationalization, justification, procrastination.
- Reading good books.
- Creating stuff.
- Serenity, courage, wisdom.
- Making memories.
- Intentional memory-keeping.
- Using resources I already have.
- Exploring my city.
- Carpe-ing some diem.
What do you want to do less and more of in 2014?
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living