Lots of fantastic posts have been entered in our big pot of NaBloPoMo soup -- more than 400 and it's only the second week of January. People use the linky feature to add NaBloPoMo posts that have appeared on their personal blog (as opposed to the member feed on BlogHer which has both original posts as well as cross-posted ones). Here's a roundup of some posts you may have missed if you're not reading the open thread daily.
- The Witty Biddy's Blog has a post to her 16-year-old self. It manages to be both enormously touching and hysterically funny at the same time.
- Genre Impaired has a post about follow through (and her lack thereof) that resonated with me quite a bit.
- Shouldn't Life Be More Than This wonders what she should do with her life and reflects on how her thoughts as a child influenced her life today.
- Living, Loving, Laughing unplugged from the Internet and lived to tell. Come read what she learned.
- S.A.H.M.iAM has a post about why she stays home, restating her reasons and goals so she stays on task.
What great posts did you find that you can point out to people as they take a deep breath at the start of this week?
Photo Credit: Blog Posts via Shutterstock.
More from living