Hello everyone, I have been nominated for a Liebester Award. I would like to thank Katie from Life in the Simple Lane. The Liebester Award is given to great up and coming blogs. To be nominated you need to have less then 200 followers. Also, when being nominated your nominator will have questions for you. Here are the questions, and my answers.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is the most hilarious thing that has ever happened to you? This is a little much, but here we go. I used to sneeze and fart at the same time. When I was in a Sears as a kid, I could not stop sneezing and farting. By the end, the electronics department smelt a public restroom in the park.
- What is your favorite movie from childhood? My favorite movie as a child was Homeward Bound. Every time I went to my grandmothers house, I would watch the movie at least once.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? In the movie ‘The Christmas Story’ a boy is dared to stick his tongue to the flag pole. I had stuck my tongue to the inside of the freezer one day when my mom was not home. Needles to say, I did not talk for the next week.
- What is your favorite dessert? Any thing cold and chocolate.
- What is your favorite TV series of all time? I do not watch too much tv, but I rather like the show ‘Parenthood’
- Cat’s or Dog’s? Dog, and cat, but I would rather have a Goat
- Hamsters or Mules? Mule. I worked in a pet store. Hamsters are little monsters that are only on the earth to destroy human flesh.
- What do you hope will be under the tree for you this Christmas? I would really just like some new clothes..
- What is your best friends name? I have a few best friends. If I named them all, we would be here for days.
- Do you own an Esty shop, and if so what is the URL so we can check it out? No.
- Can you touch your tongue to your nose? I knew a kid at school once who could do that.
Well, that’s it folks. I hope you had fun reading my answers. Again, thank you Katie for the nomination.
See more of my posts at The Growing Patch.
More from living