Dogs are wonderful, so full of love and joy! They seem to hold a real secret about how to enjoy life to its fullest. Did you ever watch your dog when it greets you after you arrive home from work? Their whole bodies are just quivering with joy and love. Their whole essence is in that moment, appreciating your special bond. They are there wholly for you! Dogs are so wonderful.
Here are the top 10 Life Lessons I’ve learned from my dog:
10) Whenever you feel a little sleepy, just curl up and take a nap.
9) Spend most of your time with those you love the most.
8 ) Take time to appreciate the simple things in life: walks, sitting on laps and sticking your head out the window.
7) When you meet someone you really like, give them kisses… lots of kisses.
6) Greet all potential new friends with unbridled enthusiasm.
5) Come when you’re called, but only if you REALLY want to.
4) Take time out to really “Play” each day.
3) Shower those you love with affection every time you see them.
2) Know that sitting in the sun is one of life’s greatest joys.
1) When you want your belly rubbed, don’t be shy, just ask!
More from living