Not much happening in my neck of the woods. It's cold, rainy & the sun is hiding. The streets are bare but it's Monday afternoon, so that's normal. Today is just about writing and looking for the next big gig.
- Long Island Medium is done for the season. Season finale was last night. Theresa Caputo is a character. I loved how Larry Sr. was crying when they dropped their daughter off at college. She's not dying & I'm sure she'll be home for Thanksgiving. But I guess that's how some parents are.
- I'm over Breaking Amish. Too many inconsistancies, stories not matching up, etc. Done!
- Call the Midwife was good last night. ( A show set in 1950's London, England, about midwifes, nuns & their work/personal lives.)
- I'm glad that we finally have some insight into Jenny's past, regarding her "true" love. I kind of figured he was a married man, but I'm glad that she found the strength to stay away from him.
- I'm happy that Chummy had the balls to stand up to her mother & marry her police man. That mom had a lot of nerve. She'd rather Chummy be a spinster than marry a police officer. Disgusting.
- Sister Monica Jones, just makes me laugh. I know that she has dementia or alzheimer's but when she throws in anything about the stars aligning, I laugh out loud.
Anyone else watch Call the Midwife? Are you enjoying it?
How's your Monday going so far?
Till next time,
More from living