Jerky Treats From China Are Killing Our Pets!
I just want to make sure everyone has seen this! It’s just so infuriating!
Since 2007 3600 dogs and 10 cats have gotten sick after eating jerky treats. And that more than 580 dogs have died! This is ridiculous! They don’t have any guidelines they have to go by over there in China when it comes to making these.
In 2007 Melamine, a chemical used to make plastic, was intentionally put in pet food in China! Of course that killed some pets! Just last year, a Salmonella outbreak at a facility in South Carolina led to the recall of 30,000 tons of dry dog and cat food. Forty-seven people in 20 states and two in Canada became ill after handling the contaminated food.
Director of the FDA’s Center READ MORE, SEE VIDEO
More from living