Here are the questions:
1) Are you protective of the computer and resist letting anyone else use it--even
when you're not?
2) Do your family member make comments about how much time you spend on
4) Do you refrain from doing other things you enjoy because of your time
5) Have you gained weight or gotten out of shape?
6) Do you use the computer as an escape?
7) Do you think about what’s happening online when you're not?
8) Do you get frustrated when someone interrupts your blogging?
9) Are you neglecting your children or husband?
10) Do you begin and end your day thinking about blogging, social media or other
I will admit that I have more "yes" answers for these questions, but I know that I have no "blog balance." As with every other thing I have loved doing, I happily and excitedly jumped into blogging and have gone "full steam ahead" each day. With a smile on my face, and a cup of coffee nearby, I have begun each day looking forward to working on my blog. Maybe I would write a post, maybe I would do some research, or maybe I would work on social media. Regardless of the day's tasks, I would enjoy what I was doing. Why else would I do it?
Bonnie L. Frank
More from living