Prep Time: 5 mins
- Coriander seeds 3/4 cup
- Red chilli 10-15
- Toor dal(Pigeon peas spilt) 1/4 cup
- Channa dal(Bengal gram spilt) 1/4 cup
- Black pepper 3 tbsp
- Cummin seeds 3 tbsp
- Hing/asafoetida 1/2 tsp
- Dry roast red chilli,hing , channa dal and toor dal first until dals are golden in colour. Roast in medium flame with constant frying.Then roast coriander seeds and pepper until fragrant.
- Next add jeera .Fry until it starts popping. Cool everything completely.
- Powder it to a fine powder in a mixer and store in an airtight container.
More from living