Thank goodness the weekend is finally here! Kyle worked some serious late nights this week. I'm happy he finally gets a tiny break (but for real...high five for co parenting.)
This week I'm joining Lauren Elizabeth in sharing the best parts of the past week.
So, these are a few of my favorite things...(does anyone else hear those words in Julie Andrew's voice?)
1. After a month of being a one car family first world problems, we finally purchased a new 4Runner! I figure when you spend thousands of dollars, no matter what, that item should at least meet the requirements to be included in the best of the week.
2. If you follow me on Instagram
, you saw the video of my Mallory. This week she LAUGHED for the first time and hasn't really stopped! She thinks I'm a straight up comedian ;) Her laugh, my friends is the most beautiful sound in the world.
3. I finished writing my first ever guest blog post! It was not an easy thing to write as I shared a bit more of my cancer story, but it felt good in the end. It will be on one of my favorite melanoma blogs early next week!
4. These pretty ladies have a home on my couch! It's the little things, isn't it? "Lumbar support is SO important during feedings!" That's how I justified NEEDING them...so I got two. One for each of my backs?
5. I'm finishing out my week today by having coffee and going shopping with a friend and her handsome baby boy. :)
What were the best parts of your week?