Don't worry, you're not seeing things, and you haven't wandered into the wrong site by accident. You are looking at the shiny, new BlogHer.com ...
We launched a redesign earlier this spring that we really liked, but we knew we weren't finished making changes and improvements. You knew it, too, because you gave us great feedback, all of which we used to create this brand new design.
What I Love About BlogHer's New Site
1) Inviting new color palette.
2) Personalized account information in the top right corner (If you aren't logged in, you should do that right now so that you can see it.)
3) New ways to read all of the content created on BlogHer.com every day.
4) A quick and easy way to find new content in series and special features.
5) And ... featured member posts right on the home page of BlogHer.com!
Click the More link in the yellow ribbons to access more content in each area: More blog posts from contributing editors, staffers and syndicated bloggers chosen by the BlogHer editorial team for excellence in writing. More conference information. More member posts. More featured series.
Thanks to Principal Art Director, Yuki Nakahara and the rest of the design team, to Vice President of Technology, Rob Potter and his tech wizards, to Director of Product and Marketing, Maria Niles for shepherding us through this big project, and to all of you who provided us with feedback after the last redesign, and to those who made time to review our project and provided feedback prior to launch. This has been a true team effort.
I'm in love with this new design and can't wait to show you some more features that we'll be rolling out in the weeks ahead. But enough about me, tell me how you feel about the shiny, new BlogHer.com. We really do listen to what you say and remember it when we're creating new designs and community tools.
BlogHer Community Manager
Life. Flow. Fluctuate.
More from living