I'm glad to be back to participating in Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad and sharing some of the things I'm thankful for.
Every day, every week, I will continue to say thanks wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- The ability to organize well and plan.
- Willingness to research and learn.
- My father helping himself recover and his use of foods to do so!
- The way Baby Boy crawls into my lap when we're playing on the floor.
- The rapt attention Baby Boy gives when he's learning something by watching.
- Quiet mornings to write and get work done.
- Wonderful playing at the park with Baby Boy.
- Task accomplishment.
- The excitement of the farmer's market.
- Fresh vegetables from local farms.
- A home that's clean and organized.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
Read more on Life Breath Present
More from living