I've been away from writing a gratitude list for a little while now, though gratitude is something I hold onto. I'm glad to be back to participating in Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad and sharing some of the things I'm thankful for.
Every day, every week, I will continue to say thanks wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- The beautiful sounds of Hun and Baby Boy playing.
- Learning and growing.
- My father's continued healing.
- Taking risks.
- New adventures.
- A place that's been spring cleaned!
- Being comfortable living as I see fit.
- The wonderful sound of chirping birds.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
More from living