I just received an award from a fellow blogger- Melanie at http://motherofnine9.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-just-received-award-from-fellow.html or http://www.blogher.com/bloggers-encouraging-fellow-bloggers-fabulous-blog-ribbonThank-you. I am so excited!
This award has rules I need to post and follow. Rules to the Fabulous Blog Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
Name five fabulous moments in my life—let’s see :-)
- Meeting my hubby was the best moment in my life and I didn’t know that someone can love me that much aside from my parents.
- The day when my daughter came to my life, I thought it was the magical moment.
- I didn’t realize that being a mom is the most fabulous moment in the life –they can trust me wholeheartedly and love me unconditionally.
- The day when my dad left me his unforgettable gift was the most unforgettable moment in my life http://journeyofmylifendestiny.blogspot.com/2012/07/most-unforgettable-gift-in-my-life.html
- Spending some time with my mom lately makes me realize how much I treasure her –and that is one moment that I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
Name five things that I love – I am going to change it to ‘Name five persons that I love in my life’
- My dad, of course, even if he is no longer with me in this world, but he is in my heart.
- My hubby –how could I NOT love him!
- My mom –Yes, I do!
- My girls –equally divided? I believe so!
- Myself –I don’t think I can love anyone without loving myself first. Only if I have love in my heart then I would be able to pass on the love. Yes?!
Name five things that I hate
- I can’t stand people who are very defensive and always give excuses even when they are dead wrong –and they think they can advance?
- Okay, I would run away as fast I could if I am with a betrayer –and they won’t ever see me around again!—Yes, I have no respect for them.
- I don’t stick around either with the pessimist –especially those who are always looking at things negatively
- Please don’t wine unless you have one of those moments and a plan for attack –and I won’t sit around listening to them wining unless for good reasons!
- Finally, I am *more like scared* of RATs!! –instead of hating them.
I think this is the easy one, pass on the award to five deserving bloggers.
Journey of Life
More from living