As we head into the third full week of December's NaBloPoMo, with all the Christmas craziness distracting people from reading blogs, I thought I'd roundup some posts you may have missed.
- Red Dirt Kelly won a writing award, and she explains how it made her feel. It's actually a double treat because it's a post AND the short story that won the contest.
- My mind went in 20 directions at once reading Totally Ovar It's stream-of-conscious post touching on everything from when one knows that it's time to buy a domain name to whether or not she should continue to post recipes if they're her lowest readership days.
- I was moved by Lynda Grace's post about the goodness of people as she grapples with the grief of losing her son.
- TiaBach laments how busy December always turns out to be, and how this isn't always best for the writing life.
- TangledLou has a lovely post about a tenacious pear.
What great posts did you find that you can point out to people as they pause during the hustle and bustle of this week?
Photo Credit: Blog Posts via Shutterstock.
More from living