Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor's Studio (10 things you always wanted to know about me)
Before I start, let me tell you how glad I am that this prompt gives me the opportunity to be brief. Brevity is not a strength of mine. I like to write for a long time. But tonight, when I’ve been home for all of 40 minutes since 8 am (just long enough to let the dog out and feed her before I booked it back out the door again)…. tonight I’m glad for a short prompt.
Today’s Daily Challenge Prompt is “Inside The Actor’s Studio.” It’s the ten questions that apparently get asked on the show? I’ve never seen it, but this is what the prompt tells me.
I will now answer those ten questions.
1. What is your favorite word? It’s a toss-up between fantastic and phenomenal. I say them both a lot, and with emphasis
2. What is your least favorite word? snow – legit. I hate the stuff, the word, the thought of it…
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? This is a weird question… gosh… Creatively — my best stuff usually comes out of anger or having been cheated or scorned in some way, unfortunately. I don’t know if I’d call that a turn-on though… I don’t get this question. Emotionally — I guess a conversation where both sides are intently focused on the other. Spiritually — I think the phrase ‘turn on’ is throwing me off here… lol
4. What turns you off? smoking, inattentiveness, rudeness, arrogance, stupidity, lack of anger management skills… we could be here for a while.
5. What is your favorite curse word? F**k …. lol I feel like I should feel bad about this…
6. What sound or noise do you love? rain on a tent, rain on a tin roof, a well-played fiddle.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? nails on a chalkboard, chalk squeaking, and anything of that nature… there are others that elicit the same reaction, but I can’t think of them right now… OH, um, chipping ice apart.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writing professionally (journalism, book writing)
9. What profession would you not like to do? I don’t think I’d enjoy being in management anywhere where the people underneath of me were older than like 10…. I like managing young’ns, leave the adults to the real grown-ups.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Heaven does exist… so… “Well done, my good and faithful servant.” (Matthew 25:21)
That’s it! Off to bed I go!
Check me out at http://thisblogisepic.wordpress.com
More from living