Do you really need 50 reasons to start a blog? I mean, most of us could be convinced after one or two. But Julie DeNeen 2.0 has given 50 good reasons why you should start a blog ranging from the fact that blogging can teach you how to write regularly to it makes you learn how to defend what you believe. And lots of good things in between such as meeting Dr. Drew.
- Blogging reminds me that I complain about the same things over and over in cycles.
- Blogging records all the mundane memories of everyday life that I’ll never remember without a record.
- Blogging is my personalized soapbox so I don’t have to make the world suffer by becoming a politician.
- Blogging lets me rearrange things constantly with no mess.
- Blogging connects me to people across the ocean.
Read Julie's whole list and then tell us what reasons would you use to convince someone to start a blog?
Image: Marcin Wichary via Flickr
More from living