Editing this post because some of the details of the project were altered for logistical reasons and to make participation as easy as possible to all.
Cross-posted at Monday Morning Musings (soon to be changed to Megan Blogs)
This is a fun collage project: Social media bringing us together, through the common thread and visual representation of the deepest kind of love, thus demonstrating once more that 1) happiness is contagious :) and 2) the world is indeed getting smaller.
Project participation is open to all. (This is how it started).
Parent and child photos, the cheek-to-cheek ones, have always been my favorites. I can't get enough of them and they always make me smile. Everyone has their favorites and I would love to see them all in one place.
If you wish to participate:
- Find a cheek-to-cheek photo of yourself. You can be the parent or the child. If you don't have kids, you can substitute with a photo of your pet, or niece, cousin, sibling, or a friend's kid, or something small and innocent. The older the photo the better; the more close-up the shot, the better. I want you to go Awww! when you dig it up. Take a new one, if you prefer; I'm easy :)
- When you're done admiring your old bad self, upload your cheek-to-cheek photo to my Facebook page Blogging with Megan in the photo album entitled Cheek to Cheek Photo Project or email it to me at digitalmail (at) meganbroutian (dot) com. Easy peasy :)
- If you want me watermark your photo (like I did mine), send me your short text.
- To make this visually attractive, I'll have to crop your photo to a square shape, if it's not already square. The final thumbnail size will probably be approximately the size of the photos above.
- I will post a collage of all the photos I collect. A wall of cheek-to-cheek photos, guaranteed to generate a big, collective smile.
I'm currently searching for the best widget to display them, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
More from living