Happy September and National Yoga Month All!
Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!
Tonight I am launching a yoga series on Blogatique with Ananda Leeke on BlogTalkRadio at 9:30 pm. Join me for a conversation with yoga teacher, blogger, writer, and life purpose coach Tazima Ayana Davis about her yoga journey and and summer yoga adventures in Los Angeles, California. Click here to listen to the show. http://ow.ly/2Ahyz.
I will also talk to yoga teachers, bloggers, writers, and entrepreneurs Trina Love Abram on September 14, Kimberely Wilson on September 21, and Faith Hunter on September 28. Click on the link to listen to the show (audio is provided if you miss live show): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anandaleeke.
For DC area writers: If you are in the DC area on September 12th, click on the link to register for Sisterhood the Blog's FREE focus group on how women use social media to practice healthy living yoga, meditation, Reiki, massage, holistic practices, physical fitness, spirituality, life coaching, vegetarianism, veganism, and green living: http://sisterhoodtheblogseptemberfocusgrou.eventbrite.com. The focus group will be held from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library, 901 G Street, NW, Room A-10, Washington, DC.
* Avalaura Gaither Beharry, a licensed social worker, Reiki master, life coach, spiritual counselor, yoga teacher, hypnotherapist, aromatherapist, and founder of Avalaura's Healing Center - http://www.avalaura.comand http://twitter.com/healeravalaura,
* Tazima Davis, a yoga teacher, life purpose coach, and founder of Compassionate Renegade - http://compassionaterenegade.wordpress.com,
* Shelly Iyabode, a priestess in the traditional Ifa practice, Tai Chi Chuan practitioner, and founder of Earth Sense for the Urban Woman blog - http://iyabode.wordpress.com and http://twitter.com/portableiyabode,
* Takeyah Young, a life balance expert, certified holistic health counselor, yoga teacher, and founder/director of Core Connection Lifestyle - http://www.coreconnectionlifestyle.com and http://twitter.com/CoreConnection.
If you are free on September 13th, click on the link to register for Sisterhood the Blog Radio's panel discussion on how women use social media to practice healthy living yoga, meditation, Reiki, massage, holistic practices, physical fitness, spirituality, life coaching, vegetarianism, veganism, and green living: http://stbsepconferencecall.eventbrite.com.
The panelists include:
1) Bianca Alexander, a lawyer turned green/health journalist, spokesperson, artist, and co-founder of Conscious Living TV - http://www.biancaalexander.com, http://www.consciouslivingtv.com, and http://twitter.com/ConsciousTV;
2) Sera Beak, a Harvard-trained scholar of comparative world religions, "spiritual cowgirl," "redvolutionary," filmmaker, and author of The Red Book: A Deliciously Unorthodox Approach to Igniting Your Divine Spark - http://serabeak.com and http://twitter.com/serabeak;
4) Sommer Poquette Sommer Poquette, a blogger, teacher, Internet and social networking/marketing consultant, and founder of Green & Clean Mom - http://greenandcleanmom.org and http://twitter.com/greenmom;
For more information about National Yoga Month, visit http://www.yogamonth.org.
Enjoy your weeK!
Yoga + Creativity + Internet Geek = Ananda Leeke
More from living