Lose Your Job? Want more job satisfaction? Frustrated with lack of success in your career or with your job search?
Using assessment tools, working through barriers to success, identifying new options and new strategies, you will get the counseling and guidance you need.
Career Counseling can help you:
- Assess your interests, values, skills, and personality style
- Assess potential jobs and careers which would be a fit and lead to increased satisfaction and success
- Determine career and job search goals and plan strategy to achieve goals
Career counseling is a process whereby the counselor and the client work together to assess various work/life related issues.
Individuals choose to work with a counselor if they:
- Want help assessing their skills, interests, values, needs to increase their own self awareness in the career decision making process
- Are interested in learning more about their career and job options
- Are a recent graduate and not sure about a career path
- Are at a cross roads and want to consider alternative career choices
- Want to re-examine their overall career goals and direction
- Are thinking about enrolling in an educational program or going back to school
- Need to make a career change because their industry or type of job is being eliminated
- Need to change jobs because they have been downsized or let go
- Are having problems at work with the work itself, colleagues, their boss, or any other interpersonal relationship
- Are feeling dissatisfied in their career or their job
I or my colleagues will work with you to help you gain self awareness, perspective and a real understanding of your options. Our goal is to help you make changes, find solutions, explore viable alternatives that can lead to a more rewarding work and career life.
I have worked with college graduates to senior level executives who want to explore alternative career options.
Please call or contact me to make an appointment.
More from living