In life and in business, it’s important to stay positive, even when things aren’t going so well. It happens to all of us: when that inner-voice is constantly talking you down, it becomes harder and harder to perform to the best of your ability.
I was in the same boat. I didn’t know what I wanted for my business – and when you don’t know what you want, the bad thoughts keeping flowing. I didn’t think I was deserving of success. That’s when I realized something: I was sabotaging myself and it had to stop!
Stopping the Madness
I attended the Client Attraction "Inner Game of Abundance Mindset" retreat lead by Fabienne Fredrikson in beautiful Miami, Florida. If you’re stuck in the negativity cycle, I highly recommend attending one of Fabienne’s seminars – totally worth it. At these events, you’re able to surround yourself with extraordinary people. Knowing I wasn’t alone in my pursuit of success allowed me to finally believe that I can achieve my goals if I believe in myself. I came to realize that I, too, must be extraordinary! (And you can be extraordinary too!)
The Only One Holding You Back is You
Fabienne’s retreat provided me with a vast array of positive knowledge that I can apply daily to keep my chin up and my head in the game.
Check out these seven points to a realizing a better, more positive life:
- Mindset is 90% of reason for success or failure. Believe you can achieve and you’ll get where you want to be.
- How you do anything is how you do everything. From walking the dog to getting out there and obtaining great clients, your mindset touches everything you do. Get your head in the right place and your positivity will show through every aspect of your life.
- Acknowledge self-value. “I am worth it and I deserve it.” Repeat it and believe it.
- You must invest in yourself to be successful. As I’ve discussed in my You Are Your Brand series, you need to take care of yourself first to take care of your business.
- The more people you serve, the more money you will make. When you help others become successful, the success will come to you.
- It isn’t about the money; it’s about what personal freedoms the money represents. Picture your ideal life as a successful business owner. Most of the time, it’s not the money you want, it’s the freedoms you’re allowed when you’re financially secure.
- “Whatever I conceive and believe, I will achieve.” That says it all, now doesn’t it?
While I recommend attending one of Fabienne’s seminars to ramp up your positivity, all you really need to do is believe in yourself and what you can achieve. A positive mindset will carry you through even the toughest of times. Believe in yourself – you deserve it!
More from living