This article was written by a member of the SheKnows Community. It has not been edited, vetted or reviewed by our editorial staff, and any opinions expressed herein are the writer’s own.
An important item on my wish list (though not officially mentioned on it) is to get back to blogging on a regular interval and keep this space from going dormant.
So last month, a couple of weeks before Christmas, I got back to my blog. But only to first fix its appearance. I changed the look-and-feel of the entire blog - gave it a new background, changed some fonts, revised all the pages, created a new identity.... basically cleaned up a lot of the clutter. :)
While I was busy prepping the blog for its comeback, I also made it a point to revisit the blogs regularly read and add some new ones in.
Today, I am going to post about 5 new blogs that I found recently. This post, in no way, is a review of the below blogs. I just find them interesting and thought of sharing them with you too. :)
- An awesome stop for all bloggers and writers who need inspiration to just write. Check it out !
- Lovely posts, variant expressions and creativity at its best would be my summarization of this wonderful space.
- I love this space more so because every article in this blog paints a new picture. A true play of words, it is !
Any Excuse to Write
- Simplicity is the best word that describes this blog as the author shares her day-to-day experiences in her own words.
Maya.... the eternal dreamer
- Currently hosting the Blogathon 2014, this blog is a booster of every kind. I love the way she speaks her heart out in every post.
So, have you come across any new blogs ? :)
For more posts, visit - http://momentsilike.blogspot.com