10 Power Habits to Live By
I love people. It is amazing what we can learn from each other any given morning while chatting over coffee. Over and over, in between sips, I have witnessed how difficult it is for us to prove our self-worth and the many fantastic gifts we have been vested with. I blame it to old habits, many of which have been passed on through generations.
I don’t have all the answers. I am a woman in the process of learning and living. The best I can do is to pass on –yes, pass on – what has worked for me. In the fulfillment of happiness we must all follow our own path. I have chosen experience and intuition as my guides.
Taking a break from the conversation and placing the coffee cup on the table, these are the habits that have helped me grow and embrace who I am.
- Everything begins by believing in yourself and your abilities. Yes, if you love it, you can do it.
- Build a support system of like-minded people. Don’t be afraid of asking for help. Ask and you will be given.
- Stop judging- starting with yourself -and you will not be judged. Simple math, right?
- Learn to be happy with what is happening now as well as with what is about to happen. Remember, there are no mistakes but lessons to be learned.
- Focus on empowering others and you will be empowered to keep striving for a better you.
- Replace the good thoughts for the best actions. Go from the negative to the positive and make it happen.
- Remember you are not perfect and the best thing is that YOU DON”T NEED TO BE.
- Learn to enjoy your success. You’ve worked hard for it. Feel proud of your accomplishments.
- Create the kind of environment that nurtures your soul. Don’t settle for less.
- Life always comes full circle. Don’t rush. Walk steady but enjoy the ride. When time comes, you’ll arrive to your destination with a bag full of experiences to share with others.
This I heard once, “Don’t mold, fold, or hold. Don’t stress, press, or mess. Let the chips fall where they may. Let everything come full circle. Allow it to. “
More from living