Do you have any big plans for New Year's Eve? My days of big parties are long behind me, but this does not mean I don’t still celebrate. I may not stay awake until midnight, but you better bet I make pipe cleaner tiaras every year and have a batch of black-eyed peas on the stove.
See? We celebrate!
Whether you are donning a little black dress and making the scene or wearing your jammies and staying home with the kids, there is a craft for you.
- The Classroom Creative has gathered a slew of fun ideas to make with the kiddos.
- Malia from Yesterday on Tuesday has two different NYE themed round-ups on her blog. First up is a post about New Year's Eve crafts, and second shares free NYE themed printables.
- You can find 13 DIY headbands and head adornments over on Chic Steals.
- Can you ever have too many free printables? I didn't think so. All For the Boys has a great round-up on her blog.
- Baby Cheapskate has a list of cheap and fun things to do with the kids on New Year's Eve.
Now you have no excuse to have a craftless New Years Eve!
More from home