Skill level: EASY peasy!
You can make these cute little place settings/take-home party favors in a snap... and they're easy for guests to care for, too!
(For each party favor):
- 1 succulent
- 1 wide-mouthed half-pint mason jar with lid
- cactus soil
- mini hole punch
- cream paper
- kraft paper
- chalkboard paper
1. Remove lid from mason jar and place the ring back on without the cover. add your succulent and soil.
2. Use Microsoft Word labels 3112 stickers 1.5 inch option, and print out your sayings for your tags.
3. Punch them out with shape punches or hand cut. I used a circle punch, and hand-cut the cream paper with the year on it.
Then, I punched out my hexagons and wrote names in chalk.
4. Use a small hole punch on the tags. Loop twine through tags and tie to the metal ring around your mason jar.
Succulents in a jar will only need a little water once or twice per month.
More from home