I know many of you are getting ready for the Fourth; we are down here in Houston. For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge Patriot, and so very proud to be an American. To live in a country where we have so many liberties and rights is such a blessing, and so often we forget that.
I'm also a supporter of American-made products. I try to use them as much as possible, because of the quality of American-made furniture. American craftsmanship is an art that for a period of time we were losing, but thanks to the companies that realized this, we are seeing a resurgence in the American-made craft.
I believe that supporting local is an important part of being green and helping our environment. Not only does this support the environment, but it also supports our local and national economy. What a better way to show your American pride than by supporting our American-made companies!
- Pearson Furniture High Point Showroom
- Algretto in Black, Fine Art Lamps
- Betsy Ross Commode, French Heritage
- Stanford Furniture High Point Showroom
- Oliver Open Bookcase, French Herritage
- Lake Recliner & Darcie Lounge Chair, Stanford Furniture
- 126 Ottoman, Pearson Furniture
- John Black Collection, Vanguard Furniture
- Ionia Side Table, Hickory Chair
- Purcell Sideboard, Tritter Feefer
- Vanguard Furniture High Point Showroom
- Villandry Silver Collection, Fine Art Lamps
- Emory Chair, Hickory Chair
- Rita Retro Side Table, Tritter Feefer
- Star'fish' Spangle Banner, Karen Robertson Collection
More from home