DIY Door Monogram
I wanted to make something springy and funky for my front door. I found a cool striped welcome mat and used it for my inspiration. I then came across the @ sign hook at my local craft store. I love anything with letters, hence the Door Monogram.
Supplies you will need:
- Wood letter
- Paints (some glitter, some normal)
- Painters tape (optional...I started with this, then got too impatient and free-handed the lines...makes them look more 'artisan crafted'...hee, hee)
- Acrylic spray
- Hook (optional)
Follow these steps:
- With a ruler and pencil, mark your stripes.
- With painters tape or free-hand, paint your stripes.
- When dry, spray with acrylic spray.
- Staple ribbon to back and tie bow.
- Hang on a cool hook.
More from home