We all know about cabinet accessories for our kitchen cabinets, but have many of you thought about designing your bathroom vanities or cabinets to hold specific items and create organization?
Bathroom cabinet accessories are becoming a want, especially from the ladies of the house. After all, that is where we do spend a good portion of our time prepping for the day. We have so many items we use, and I personally hate rummaging through a drawer to find something and can't. Men take note, organizing all our prep tools will help us get ready faster; therefore, less time you have to wait on us...Brilliant, I know! So let's take a look at some of the options we have when selecting bathroom cabinet accessories.
1. Hair Dryer, and other Hair prepping tools. I like to add an outlet in at least one of the drawers/doors, aka your hair dryer drawer. Then you are able to just plug in your hair dryer into that individual outlet.
2. Makeup Organization. Gone are the days you are digging in the back of a drawer for your favorite eye liner or lipstick.
3. Jewelry Storage. No matter where you decide to place your jewelry storage, always line the drawers in velvet!
4. Pullout drawers in tall cabinets. This is great, so items don't get lost in the back!
5. Built-in Hampers. Whether they are pull-down our pull-out, this is a great place to hide dirty towels or clothes.
Will you be adding any cabinet accessories to your bathroom?
More from home