Kristen Magnacca, notable author, speaker and consultant is joining Dr. Robert Kiltz to offer a very special support opportunity to the fertility patients at CNY Fertility Center. Dr. Rob is sponsoring a 3 Part Series of Workshops on Love & Infertility with Kristen as the presenter, these will take place during the months of October, November and December 2008. Kristen will come to Syracuse, NY each month (she lives in Cape Cod, MA with her husband and 2 children) to present each workshop and then will offer e-mail and phone support from out of town in between the workshops. Read more about Kristen and the work she does on her website.
These 3 workshops will take place at the CNY Healing Arts Center in Syracuse, NY. Registration is necessary so please call 315.671.5755 to reserve your place. You can sign up for 1, 2 or all 3 workshops.
Details on the 3 Part Series of Workshops on Love & Infertility below:
Part 1 - October 25th - 1:30-3:30pm
“I just want a baby! How to change the questions that you’re asking yourself and succeed”
Join Dr. Robert Kiltz and Kristen Magnacca in Part 1 of this 3 Part Series of Workshops on Love & Infertility.
Are the questions that you’re asking yourself driving you crazy? Why can everyone else get pregnant but me?
What will happen if I don’t … create enough follicles? Ovulate?
What will happen if this cycle does not work? Would I do another cycle if this one doesn’t work?
Why do I feel so angry at my body, my husband and even my friend’s who are pregnant?
This workshop will help you to:
1. Understand your associations to your given situation and determine if they are hurtful or helpful
2. Learn about your dominant communication strategy - Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic - and what this means during fertility treatment.
3. Set your Daily Intentions to establish healthy boundaries.
4. Create your Dream List and Goals for the next year.
5. Develop “Holiday Survival Strategies” to help you cope with during the upcoming holidays.
Part 2 - November 15th - 1:30-3:30pm
Gratitude - Are you feeling that your whole life is on hold? Join us to start moving forward again
Join Kristen Magnacca in Part 2 of this 3 Part Series of Workshops on Love & Infertility
The workshop will help you to:
1. Create a system of connecting to gratitude when you might be feeling as though you have nothing for which to be grateful.
2. You’ll create a Daily Gratitude list to help you keep going on the tough days.
3. You will learn to integrate a Daily Nurturing Item into each and every day to care for your mind, body and soul.
4. Learn proven “Elevator Speeches” to have ready to answer the nerve-racking questions such as:
* “Why don’t you have children?”
* “When are you going to give me a grandchild?”
* “Why don’t you just relax?”
Part 3 - December 7th - 12:30-3:30pm
Couples Workshop on Forgiveness - I just want my wife back!
Join Dr. Robert Kiltz, Kristen Magnacca & Mark Magnacca in Part 3 of this 3 Part Series of Workshops on Love & Infertility
The pressure of Fertility Treatment has the ability to bring out the worst in everyone!
We’ll concentrate on how to remain grounded in yourself and your relationship.
This workshop will help you to:
1. Create a Fertility Game Plan - The Fertility Game Plan is a written document that details what you are willing to commit to emotionally, physically, spiritually and financially to create your family.
2. You will learn about the four distinctive parts of The Fertility Game Plan, so that you can determine the best way to proceed for you and your partner - Personal Plan, The Couple Plan, Western Approaches or Holistic Approaches.
3. Understand the “Honey Do List” strategy and how it can immediately improve communication, change the atmosphere in your marriage and relieve emotional stress!
You’re not alone, we are here to help!
**Your attendance at these workshops qualifies you for a gift from Dr. Kiltz of continual coaching support throughout your current cycle from Kristen via phone and email. (A services that is typically $300.00 per month)
Kristen Magnacca author of Girlfriend to Girlfriend: A Fertility Companion and Love & Infertility: Survival Strategies for Balancing Infertility, Marriage and Life. Kristen is a life coach and speaker. She lives on Cape Cod, Ma with her husband and two children.
More from health