In the era of sedentary lifestyle, where health is deteriorating, is it actually difficult to maintain it? The answer to this is a big “NO”. Just include these habits in your diet plan and see the miracles taking place right inside your body. It is all a matter of choice after all.
1. WONDER DRUG: Half of the health problems are related to digestion, so warm lemon juice can easily solve your problem. It is available right in our kitchen and takes a minute to prepare. It aids tremendously in our digestion, protects skin from having wrinkles and acne, helps flush out toxins, strengthens our immune system, purifies blood and above all a great weight loss remedy.
2. SWITCH TO WHOLE GRAINS: This can really work wonders, if you are ready to bring a change in your dietary patterns. This high fiber diet will not only reduce constipation, being cholesterol free, it protects you against cardiovascular diseases. Here are some examples of whole grains which incorporated in your diet plan will help in reducing weight.
- Whole wheat
- Whole oats/oatmeal
- Whole-grain corn
- Brown rice
- Whole rye
- Whole-grain barley
- Wild rice
- Bulgur (cracked wheat)
3. AMAZING BENEFITS OF TEA: If you want to shed a few pounds or improve your health, this super drink deserves attention. Green tea extracts interferes with fat formation in your body, so two cups of green tea daily can make a visible difference. Green tea also improves vision as it protects your retina. Black tea can reduce stress levels and as a result reduces blood pressure. The risk of diabetes is also lowered with tea, so why stay away from this spirited drink.
4. POWER OF FRUIT AND VEGGIES: Make sure you don’t miss out on all the nutrients you get from fruit and vegetables apart from the most required roughage they provide. Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals. They fill the belly also without adding to your weight, and vegetables too are high in fiber and low in density. Make salads, add little canola oil, but do not add sugar or cream in large quantities. Taking boiled vegetables with seasoning is a great idea for feeding your temptations.
5. DRINK LOT OF WATER: Often we confuse hunger and thirst. We feel that we are hungry while what we need is just water. So get into the habit of having lot of water. Water not just helps in removing toxins; it makes your skin look younger and clearer, keeps you hydrated so you feel less hungry.
6. SOUPS: Make soups an integral part of your diet. They will satisfy your appetite for tasty foodstuffs and nourish your body with fiber, vitamins and minerals. It will keep you quenched. Be it vegetarian soups or non-vegetarian, both are healthy apart from consuming less time to cook. Cabbage soup is the best for cutting down on weight, however, all soups help in increasing your metabolism.
So stay healthy, churn up life, revitalize your energy and put your body in shape with all these simple formulas.
More from health