Do you love yourself? Don't just answer that question off the fly. Really put some thought into it like I did. For some of us this is an easy and bold YES or for the rest of us it’s a sad & resounding NO.
On a scale from zero to ten, how well or how much do you love & accept yourself?
Unfortunately, my answer was low. When I really put thought to answering this question, I had to ask myself how I can answer this honestly. How can I measure the depth of the question? I decided to mirror the way that I love & accept others to give me a meter on which to answer the question truthfully.
Here are the things I would never *or rarely* do to others but I do to myself:
- Talking down to myself for failures
- Not accepting my quirks; my uniqueness
- Repressing desires instead of pursuing them
- Feeding myself foods that aren’t nourishing my cells, skin, hair or figure
- Never moving my body with a purpose
- I don’t nurture or care very well for myself
So again I ask-how well do you love yourself?
Starting now and going deeper in 2014, I will be loving myself a whole lot more. New things are on the horizon for Kisha G!
Cheers to making life sweet,
More from health