Cottage Cheese Banana Pancakes
- Blend all ingredients and one half of banana until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the skillet in medium sized circles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the edges.
- Flip and then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and top with extra peanut butter and sliced banana before serving.
- (We added cinnamon and sugar-free maple syrup for a little extra flavor!)
The best part is that it shows you the nutritional values you are getting when you make this meal.
More from health