We all have those days where we want to dine on an entire pint of ice cream. But when you're dieting, you have two choices: resist and feel deprived, or give in and then binge on a fattening frozen treat. Now you've got a better choice: Arctic Zero. If you're on a gluten-free or low carb diet, or seeking an option that's suitable for type 2 diabetes or lactose intolerance, Arctic Zero is the answer.
Here's the skinny on this slimming dessert:
- You'll never get bored. Flavors include chocolate peanut butter (my personal favorite), strawberry, mint chocolate cookie, cookies & cream, chocolate, and more.
- It's available at stores across the nation. Can't find it locally? Amazon.com also sells the full range of fabulous flavors.
- Arctic Zero is Kosher, and features 14 grams of whey protein per pint. Why is that important? A recent study shows that whey protein powder boosts your calorie burn for hours.
- All the ingredients are natural or organic.
- Fiber is sometimes called the "zero calorie" food, because of how your body assimilates it. Each serving of Arctic Zero contains 2 grams of fiber.
More from health