Two Meat Spaghetti Sauce Freezer Meal
This is probably the easiest, most delicious Spaghetti Sauce I've ever had! The best part is that it's ready when you're ready, all you need is a little prep work! It makes 4 meals in about an hour's time! ENJOY!
- 2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- two 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- two 12 oz can tomato paste
- four 6oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Brown sausage and beef in a large dutch oven on stove.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for about an hour.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide equally among 4 gallon size zip lock bags.
- Lay flat and freeze.
More from food