Preparation time: 35 Mins
Servings: 2-3 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
Ingredients for Teriyaki Chicken Noodles:
- 4 boneless chicken thighs cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 100g noodles
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Groundnut oil
- Chunk root ginger
- 1 pack leafy stir-fry vegetables
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
Here are the easy steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodles:
- Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles, drain it and rinse in cold water. Then drain it again.
- Skewer the chicken and put it under a hot grill.
- Brush it with leftover marinade and keep it turning until glazed, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook the crushed ginger and garlic, pour the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil and noodles and toss it well. Serve with skewer chicken.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious Teriyaki Chicken Noodles.
More from food