Well howdy peeps! Long time no see!! I hope you are all well wherever you are at moment!! We have just got back from our summer holiday. It was so lovely to get away and have a change of scene. We have all returned refreshed and ready to enjoy the rest of the summer. With that in mind, Sprout and I have continued experimenting with different ice lolly recipes - a couple of months ago I shared a recipe for Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry Ice Lollies
- so here's another of our favourite recipes....
1 cup frozen mango
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries
100-150ml Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water
1. Use a handheld blender to blitz together the mango with a couple of splashes of coconut water. Keep adding coconut water until you get a nice smooth consistency.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the mango to each section of your lolly mold. (I held my mold up the light to check that I had roughly the same amount in each section.)
3. Pop the mold into the freezer and scoop the remaining mango into a bowl. Rinse your blender.
4. Blitz the raspberries in the same way as the mango - adding coconut water until the berries are a smooth consistency. Pour the mixture into a small bowl.
5. Repeat with the strawberries and blueberries.
6. Take the lolly mold out of the freezer. Add a layer of the raspberry mixture and then a layer of strawberry/blueberries.
7. Top each mold with a layer of the left over mango.
8. Push a lolly stick into each mold and freeze for at least 4 hours.
9. When you're ready to eat, take the lollies out of the freezer and pour hot water over the mold to help release them.
10. Lastly..... enjoy of course!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Let me know if you get a chance to test these out - especially if you try out any different flavours!