St. Patrick's Day Pancakes
Last night started our countdown to St. Paddy's Day! I saw a picture of rainbow pancakes last week on Pinterest and immediately wanted to make them. So, we made them for dinner! They ended up being super easy to make and I think they are the perfect way to get into the Irish spirit.
1. Start off by making your pancakes mix. I like Kodiak Cakes because all you need to add is water.
2. Divide pancake mix into 6 separate bowls.
3. Add food coloring to each of the bowls to make red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple pancake mix.
4. Make pancakes and stack like a rainbow.
5. Spread with butter, add maple syrup and enjoy! They really are so simple and fun for kids this time of the year!
Of course Odette got her own baby stack of rainbow pancakes! It was her first time eating pancakes and there were no complaints as she gobbled them up :) Hope you enjoy this recipe with your kiddos!
More from food