Simple Recipe: Mixed grill of Chicken & Veg with soy sauce (serves 2)
400g of bonless skinless chicken thigh fillet
Vegs: 300g Lotus roots, 8 Peas, 1/5 Capsicum, 1 Mushroom
(You can also use other leftover vegs in your fidge)
Plain flour 2 spoons, salt, pepper and cooking oil
- Seasoning : cooking wine 1/2 spoon, soy sauce 1 spoon, minced ginger 1 teaspoon
- Sauce : Cooking wine 1 spoon, soy sauce 3 spoons, Mirin 2 spoons
- Vineagar water for lotus roots : half cup water &1 spoon of vineagar
1. Mix the chicken with the seasoing after cutting it and Leave it for 10 mins
2. Cut Lotus roots 1cm and leave it in vineagar waterfor 5 mins.
And cut other vegs as well.
3. Grill all the vegs(capsicum, peas, mushroom and lotus roots) over medium high heat.
Mix bit of salt and pepper and move it to other plate.
4. Put flour on chicken after wiping bit of seasoning liquid left on chicken.
Grill the chicken untill browned on medium heat.
Leave it over low heat with the lid on about 5 mins.
5. Mix the sauce with the chicken on the pan and add the cooked vegs.
Mixed grill of Chicken & Veg with soy sauce :)