Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Are you looking for a simple and delicious recipe to bring to events or just to make at home? This is it! I love Spinach and Artichoke dip and this recipe does not disappoint. Plus it's super simple!
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 Large bag of shredded Italian cheeses
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 Bag fresh spinach (you could use frozen)
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts(not marinated)
- Tabasco(optional few drops)
- Butter (to sauté veggies)
1. Let the cream cheese get to room temperature and preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Sauté the spinach with some butter, garlic and onions til wilted down. 3. Drain the artichokes. 4. Whip the cream cheese, mayo and cheeses together with the artichokes and spinach. 5. Spread in casserole pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until its golden brown on top and bubbly! 6. Enjoy!! It tastes amazing with bread, chips, or even by the spoonful!
More from food