Preparation time: 10 Mins
Servings: 2 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Shrimps Cooked with Garlic.
Ingredients for Shrimps Cooked with Garlic:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 50 grams garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pimienta
- 450 grams shrimp, deveined
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Here are the easy steps to make Shrimps Cooked with Garlic:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Add oil and garlic to an iron pan and heat over medium high flame.
- Fry garlic until it just starts to turn brown. Add pimiento and ketchup, stir to combine.
- Add shrimps in a single layer and then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Put the pan in oven and cook until the shrimp is pink and dense all the way through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Toss the shrimp to coat with oil and serve hot as evening snacks.
Hope you will enjoy the tasty and delicious Shrimps Cooked with Garlic.
More from food